Following from my last post, I continued the process of importing older hacks I wrote onto github. The focus for this batch were my experiments in Quake 3, Call of Duty, and Call of Duty 4.
Quake 3: Arena was the second game I started working on after Brood War. The existence of an SDK and a free demo made it a great beginner project for fifteen year-old me. Back in those days, the primary objective was creating fun hacks to play on LAN in school. I originally stuck with memory hacks, releasing my first multihack.
From there I moved on to OpenGL, writing my first OpenGL wallhack:
Code for both can be found here.
Moving onto CoD1, I worked mostly in OpenGL.
Throughout my time with CoD1, I released several different wallhack methods, an engine esp, in addition to two multihacks before moving on to CoD4.
Code for CoD1 can be found here.
CoD4 was a heavily modified version of the Quake 3 engine, the biggest change being the change from OpenGL to DirectX. As a result, I went back to memory hacking, working on a few different forms of esp, a wallhack, text printing, and two multihacks.
Code for CoD4 can be found here.