Clunk is a terminal-based note-taking program that focuses on taking notes and getting out of the way.
- Notes are stored locally in ~/.clunk/
- All prompts will be in the lower left
- Notes are NOT automatically saved
- Lines beginning with ^ are highlighted
- Works on any system with ncurses installed
The only dependency to build is ncurses. To install, simply clone the source and run
build folder will be created with the executable inside.
The tests are built with Criterion. To execute them, run
make tests and then run the
Code can be found here.